We are going to see how to use the Facebook feature to integrate your Facebook fan page into your app with the design of your app.
First: you have to fill the Facebook API in Settings > APIs:
1. Visit https://developers.facebook.com
2. Click add new app & enter app Name.
3. Once the app created, go to settings > basic.
4. Copy App ID + App secret.
5. Fill the API data in doAppz.
Second: you have to add a Facebook page in your app by clicking from “Add pages” to add it in the carrousel of your pages.
Then just enter the ID of your Facebook Fan Page in the appropriate field, for example for our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/weAppz, it will be “weAppz”:
Please note that only facebook Fan page can be used , personal Facebook pages won’t work.
Then press “ok” to import your Facebook Fan Page.