With smart phones invading the world in all its countries, even poor countries, now most people own smart phones, and they tend to learn
The basics of getting started with smartphone apps:
1. Select the primary operating system
Smartphone operating systems are divided into several types, each type has special requirements and different advantages and disadvantages. But in the doAppz platform one application will work on all platforms.
- iOS:is the operating system for Apple iPhones and iPads. To become a developer on Apple devices, you must Register a developer account in the Apple Store</ a> and it will cost you $99 annually.
- The Android system: It is Google’s own system and most smartphones run on it, and it is the only open source system. And to start programming Android applications you need to register a developer account in Google Play</span which will only cost you $25.
2. Choose a useful and innovative idea for your app
3. Choose a unique and appropriate name for your application.
4. Design an attractive icon for your application
The application icon is the first factor to attract users’ eyes and entice them to download your application, so take care of it and design an attractive icon!
5. Define your target audience
Knowing your target audience is one of the most important points for the success of your application, and this step will facilitate many future tasks for you, on top of which is targeting during ad campaigns.
6. Publish your application
You have finished making a preliminary version of your application. Publish it directly among your family, friends, and close associates.