Apple has made a developer account available to anyone who wants to put their own apps inside their store. In order to start uploading your apps follow the steps below to signup.
- Apple Account (Apple ID)
- Bank Card (Visa / Mastercard)
- $99 (Annually)
Steps to register the account:
- Open Apple’s developer site (Click here).
- Press “Start Your Enrollment” button.
- Log in with your Apple account (you can create a new account if you do not have an account).
- Select your account type
- Mark in front of Apple Store Developer Program.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Add the developers program to the shopping cart by clicking “Add to cart”.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, write your information and make a payment.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail containing activation code.
- Click on it and your account will be activated.
- Will I pay $99 monthly or annually?
You must pay $99 per year.
- Is there a limited number of applications?
There are no limit , you can upload any number of applications.